Our clinic is led by Dr Raja Mukherjee, a consultant psychiatrist and internationally acclaimed expert in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, and this page contains examples of his research. For a full list of articles, papers and conference abstracts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASD related articles
- Few people will change their drinking habits in London
- Low level alcohol consumption and the fetus
- Comorbidity in Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Smoking in pregnancy
- FAS: Law and Ethics
- Alcohol consumption during pregnancy and its effects on neurodevelopment
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: An overview
- A psychiatrist’s guide to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in mothers who drank heavily during pregnancy
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: An overview of interventions for affected individuals
- FASD is it something we should be more aware of?
- Autism and autistic traits in people exposed to heavy prenatal alcohol
- Under-reporting of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders: an analysis of hospital episode statistics
- Estimation of alcohol content of wine, beer and spirits to evaluate exposure risk: Pilot study using a questionnaire and pouring task in England
- The impact of raising a child with FASD upon carers: Findings from a mixed methodology study in the UK
- A cup half full or half empty?
- Guidelines for identification and treatment of individuals with ADHD and associated FAS disorders
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes in individuals with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder with and without exposure to neglect
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: is it something we should be more aware of?
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the information found on these websites.